We built our website to provide the simplest and best framing experience possible. You upload an image, we print and frame it, and you receive a high-quality ready-to-hang frame in the mail at an unbeatable price. In order to keep providing this great service, we have a few rules for what kind of content we accept to print and frame.
In the simplest words possible: you need to have the rights to reproduce every single image you upload into our website (or otherwise share with us for the purpose of printing) in order for us to be able to print it.
By uploading an image into our website (or otherwise sharing it with us for the purpose of printing), you certify that:
- You have all of the necessary rights required to use the image without infringing upon or violating the rights of any third party. These rights include but are not limited to trademarks, copyrights, patents, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, and moral rights.
- The image is not unlawful in any way and does not violate any applicable rule, regulation, or another person's privacy.
- The image is not obscene, hateful, libelous, threatening, or slanderous.
By uploading an image into our website (or otherwise sharing it with us for the purpose of printing), you further agree that that:
- You will indemnify and release Frame It Easy from all liability (including attorney's fees and legal costs) for any claims related to the infringement of any third party's rights by the reproduction by Frame It Easy of the image you upload into our website or share with us for the purpose of printing (whether said claims are alleged or actual).
By uploading an image into our website (or otherwise sharing it with us for the purpose of printing), you certify that you understand:
- Frame It Easy reserves the right to review the image, but receives many such images and cannot always review each one individually.
- Frame It Easy takes no ownership of the content you upload or share with us for the purpose of printing.
- Frame It Easy reserves the right to delete any uploaded or shared file which falls into one or more of the categories forbidden above, and refuse to fulfill any associated order.
- If your image is not blurry and was taken in average lighting conditions with a relatively modern camera, your print is very likely to come out beautiful. If your image is taken with an older camera, or is blurry, or is taken in dark lighting conditions, it may look differently printed than it does on your screen. This is because all screens (unless professionally calibrated) will display images differently. Frame It Easy stays as true as possible to your photo by printing it exactly as we receive it: we do not edit it, nor do we apply any of our own color profiles to it. If your photo was taken in unusual conditions or with unusual equipment and you are concerned about the print quality, please reach out to us and we would be happy to answer all of your questions and help you to get the best print possible.
By uploading an image into our website (or otherwise sharing it with us for the purpose of printing), you also accept and agree to our other Policies, links to which are available in the footer of our website.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER FRAME IT EASY OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AFFILIATES (THE “FRAME IT EASY PARTIES”) SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF THE FRAME IT EASY PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO OUR PROVISION (OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE) PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.