Why Choose Frame It Easy?
When it comes to buying a picture frame there are many options. From large chains to specialty local shops, you can find a variety of frames at varying price points. If you’re looking for a quality, affordable custom option, though, we’re happy to be of service!
(Psst…if you want to know the difference between standard/store-bought frames and custom framing, check out our post on Store-Bought Picture Frames vs. Online Custom Picture Frames.)
We use proprietary know-how and streamlined manufacturing processes to produce your fully customized frame in just a few days, custom packaged and ready to ship anywhere in the United States. (Fun fact: When our facility's in full swing, we ship multiple frames per minute! 🤯)
Innovation and adaptability are at the core of our business practice, and we’re continuously working to re-frame the perception that custom products have to be complicated, time consuming, or overly expensive.
The perfect fit.
From vacation photos to movie posters, we've got you covered with an easy online experience — order from the comfort of your own home and your frames will be delivered right to your door in any size you need!
Here at Frame It Easy:
- We specialize in online custom picture framing that’s easy, affordable, & fast!
- We can provide frames for art you already have at home or we can print your digital art & photos for a frame that arrives ready to hang.
- Most sizes will cost around half of other online shops, and around a quarter of what local shops or craft chains would charge.
- Our packaging is just as custom as each frame to ensure safe delivery, and it's all recyclable (including the plastic straps!)
- We can deliver anywhere in the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). Our frames are proudly Made in America.
We’re a great fit if you’re looking for:
- An easy, fast, and affordable place to purchase custom picture frames for art less than 1/4″ thick in any size from 5”x5” up to 42″x62″.
- A variety of quality, U.S. made frames (produced with virtually no waste) that ship anywhere in the United States.
- Fair pricing with a brand that doesn’t play pricing games (i.e. you only pay for what you order without any “bundled” or exorbitant costs).
- An option to White Label your order and/or use our service to aid your own business.
A little bit of history…
Our founders have over 20 years of knowledge/expertise that has made them pioneers in the world of online framing. Starting as a small team of three, hand-cutting every single frame, Frame It Easy is the culmination of all their industry experience that has grown into a team of over sixty. Since 2004 we’ve produced and shipped millions of custom-made picture frames from our Connecticut facility, and we’re constantly growing at an incredible pace!
What sets us apart?
Our proprietary, cutting-edge technology that is unmatched in the industry. Frame It Easy was founded on the premise that custom framing should be easy and affordable, and our innovative process allows us to deliver a custom product at an extremely affordable price (without sacrificing quality).
Our mission: To provide custom framing that's fair for everyone.
At Frame It Easy, we are committed to providing easy & fair custom picture framing that is both accessible and affordable. We know that what’s inside your frame matters most, and we want to ensure that it’s preserved in a well-designed, cost-effective, and quality product. We leverage technology to take care of both people and the planet, which we believe is truly a win for everyone!
Our winning framework?
- Be fair to our customers by facilitating an easy experience, offering a quality made + fairly priced product, and providing exceptional support.
- Be fair to our team by paying fair wages, treating people with respect, and allowing opportunities for growth.
- Be fair to the environment by championing sustainable business practices, minimizing waste, and choosing environmentally conscious materials & vendors.
We’re here to help!
It’s our mission to provide personal support, because the product you’re ordering is personal. Have a question? Need some guidance? You can count on our team to help you out at any time. If you have a framing question or need some framing advice, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. You can email email@example.com or call (888) 983-2670. We're in the office 9am to 8pm (Eastern time) every weekday, and a real person will call or write you back quickly during these hours!Design Your Custom Frames Now
Terms and Conditions
Last updated July 30, 2020
Agreement To Terms
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Intellectual Property Rights
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site and adhere to these terms and conditions, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Except as expressly allowed and set forth herein, you may not use, display, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit any portion of our Site, Services and content, or create derivative works of any portion thereof without our express written consent. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
While using our Site and Services, you agree not to:
- Use or upload, transmit or display on our Site (a) any material that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on any third party intellectual property or other rights; (b) any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of any third party; (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as expressly permitted by us in writing); (d) nudity, sexually explicit, profanity or other inappropriate images; (e) and objectionable material such as hate or malicious content, offers for inappropriate services, or material inciting or advocating terrorism and/or violence.
- Harass, defame, threaten, abuse or otherwise violate the rights of others, including but not limited to their rights of publicity and privacy;
- Use any fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading email or other contact information, and not impersonate any person or entity; and
- Engage in any disruptive behavior on our Site, causing the Site or other users to be restricted in any way, by means of hacking or otherwise attacking any portion of our Site.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
Purchases And Payment
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. All applicable taxes will be added to the price of purchases.. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment means used to initiate any transactions or purchases.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees and taxes, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
Partnerships And Usage Of Our Services For Commercial Purposes
You are allowed to utilize our website for commercial purposes, such as reselling our products ordered through us via our white-labeling system. This may be implemented manually or via software such as webhooks, API, or any other technology, so long as such use is authorized and pre-approved by Frame It Easy. If you choose to sell our products in any of these ways, you and your related companies are solely responsible for the collection and submission of all applicable taxes and fees in the applicable states and jurisdictions for which our products will be shipped. Unless we confirm with you in writing that you have supplied us with all necessary and approved tax exempt documentation for each relevant state or jurisdiction where our products are received, we reserve the right to charge taxes and other fees associated with such orders.
There are terms and conditions that apply to promotions, coupons, and discounts on Frame It Easy. There are promotions where you must redeem a code as part of the offer, and in order to receive the discount you will need to meet all of the requirements specified in the offer.
To redeem a promotional code, enter the code in the “Gift card or coupon code” field during checkout.
- Coupons valid for a limited time only.
- Frame It Easy reserves the right to change or cancel offers at any time.
- Discounts valid on the subtotal of qualifying products. You cannot use product discounts to pay for taxes, shipping, and/or handling.
- Product discounts are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash.
- Only one coupon is allowed per order and cannot be combined with other discount offers. You cannot apply current promotions on previous purchases, exchanges, or special orders.
- You will receive a refund equal to what you paid for when you return a product. Product returns are subject to applicable refund policies.
- Frame It Easy reserves the right to remove a coupon from a rushed order.
- Frame It Easy reserves the right to remove a coupon from an order that needs to be manually entered.
- The offer will be invalid if you violate the terms of agreement.
All disputes relating to promotions, coupons, or discounts, or their terms & conditions, shall be finally determined by Frame It Easy at its sole discretion. Decisions by Frame It Easy shall be final and binding to users of any promotional codes, discounts, or coupons.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site or our services ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
Term And Termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Modifications And Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of our services without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification,price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or our services.
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes ("AAA Consumer Rules"), both of which are available at the AAA website www.adr.org. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in New Haven County, Connecticut. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to our services, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitations Of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US OR $100.00. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Electronic Communications, Transactions, And Signatures
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
California Users And Residents
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
M & B Enterprise, LLC d/b/a Frame It Easy
155 New Haven Avenue
Derby, CT 06418
We built our website to provide the simplest and best framing experience possible. You upload an image, we print and frame it, and you receive a high-quality ready-to-hang frame in the mail at an unbeatable price. In order to keep providing this great service, we have a few rules for what kind of content we accept to print and frame.
In the simplest words possible: you need to have the rights to reproduce every single image you upload into our website (or otherwise share with us for the purpose of printing) in order for us to be able to print it.
By uploading an image into our website (or otherwise sharing it with us for the purpose of printing), you certify that:
- You have all of the necessary rights required to use the image without infringing upon or violating the rights of any third party. These rights include but are not limited to trademarks, copyrights, patents, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, and moral rights.
- The image is not unlawful in any way and does not violate any applicable rule, regulation, or another person's privacy.
- The image is not obscene, hateful, libelous, threatening, or slanderous.
By uploading an image into our website (or otherwise sharing it with us for the purpose of printing), you further agree that that:
- You will indemnify and release Frame It Easy from all liability (including attorney's fees and legal costs) for any claims related to the infringement of any third party's rights by the reproduction by Frame It Easy of the image you upload into our website or share with us for the purpose of printing (whether said claims are alleged or actual).
By uploading an image into our website (or otherwise sharing it with us for the purpose of printing), you certify that you understand:
- Frame It Easy reserves the right to review the image, but receives many such images and cannot always review each one individually.
- Frame It Easy takes no ownership of the content you upload or share with us for the purpose of printing.
- Frame It Easy reserves the right to delete any uploaded or shared file which falls into one or more of the categories forbidden above, and refuse to fulfill any associated order.
- If your image is not blurry and was taken in average lighting conditions with a relatively modern camera, your print is very likely to come out beautiful. If your image is taken with an older camera, or is blurry, or is taken in dark lighting conditions, it may look differently printed than it does on your screen. This is because all screens (unless professionally calibrated) will display images differently. Frame It Easy stays as true as possible to your photo by printing it exactly as we receive it: we do not edit it, nor do we apply any of our own color profiles to it. If your photo was taken in unusual conditions or with unusual equipment and you are concerned about the print quality, please reach out to us and we would be happy to answer all of your questions and help you to get the best print possible.
By uploading an image into our website (or otherwise sharing it with us for the purpose of printing), you also accept and agree to our other Policies, links to which are available in the footer of our website.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER FRAME IT EASY OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AFFILIATES (THE “FRAME IT EASY PARTIES”) SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF THE FRAME IT EASY PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO OUR PROVISION (OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE) PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.